Saturday, October 16, 2010

Battle of the Creative Teams, Week 1!

So Digiscrap Addicts is having a four-week competition called the Battle of the Creative Teams (BOTCT) and I'm participating on Libby Weifenbach's team. Every week we're given a new challenge and each team member creates a digital layout or hybrid layout/project. Then the public votes on the best team. Voting runs from Saturday to Sunday each week and you can vote once per IP address per week. You can go HERE to vote. My team, Libby Weifenbach, is near the bottom. You don't have to log in or anything, just click the link, find her name, select the radio button, and hit vote!

This week's challenge was *HARD* especially as a hybrid artist! Our team of 5 people had to choose one of three recipes AND had to include an equation. We chose Phenomenal + Woman = for our equation (and we all used "ME" as our answer, though the answers could be different), and this was our recipe:

option 3
10 ribbons
9 flowers
8 buttons
7 papers
6 stitches
5 alphas
4 photos
3 shape templates
2 fonts
1 frame

And here's my project:





It's a pop-up circle mini-album. It was fun to put together, and I think I would have had even more fun if I hadn't been trying to follow a specific recipe.

I'd love it if you would swing by and vote for Libby Weifenbach's team! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment