Thursday, September 16, 2010

Adding some Sparkle!

I've recently gotten to work with some fabulous glitter from PK Glitz and I have had so much fun! This glitter is super-fine and really wonderful to work with. I'm always amazed at how just a little sparkle on a card or other project gives it that extra WOW! factor.

I made this little gift box using papers and elements from the >Kind of a Big Deal digital scrapbook collaboration kit by Geek Chic Scraps and Sir Scrapalot. It's really bright and great for masculine projects. I added blueberry glitter to the star and it just makes the whole project!



I used the "You Rock!" digital brushes from the Love2Hug set. I just LOVE the versatility of the digital brushes! The stamp itself is much smaller, but with the digital brush I just made it the size I wanted to fit the square.

No comments:

Post a Comment