Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blog Candy Entry & Another Project

First, check out the awesome Nestabilities blog candy Col's Creating Memories has going on her blog until May 15!



And now the little hybrid project I made using Kristin Cronin-Barrow's digital scrapbook kit, Go Green. I took a 4" bar coaster and created this little piece of artwork. I applied Mod Podge to the coaster and then put the background paper on it. I sanded the edges, and then adhered the second layer. I absolutely HAD to make some paper roses from the newsprint paper in the kit. I printed it on regular copy paper and then created the three paper roses. I wrote a tutorial on making the rosettes (the outer flowers) for Jennifer Fox a while back. The center flower was made using this fantastic tutorial by Scrappy Cath.

No comments:

Post a Comment