Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hybrid Cards

I created two square cards this week using brand new goodies from The Digi Chick!

First up is the way cool floral collage digital stamp by Arty Pants. I used Refresh: The Kit by Mari Koegelenberg for both cards.



I copied the dragonfly and butterfly a second time so I could cut out their wings and glitter them. I really wanted to use my crystal clear glitter by PK Glitz but apparently it is playing hide and seek on my workspace, so I used some of my Martha Stewart glitter instead.

My second card was based on this week's Mojo Monday sketch #188.



I used a little bit of twine from The Twinery to make the bow on the button, and then added a little Prima Marketing gerbera daisy flower to my accordion flower.

2 comments:

  1. cute card.
    joanshanks@eastlink.ca
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first card just makes me want to say Wow! Thanks for sharing both cards. You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete