Friday, April 29, 2011

Princess Cards

Here are the cards I made with the Princess4Life stamp set. This set is SO super cute!

The first one uses papers from Kristin Cronin-Barrow's Baby Girl digital scrapbook kit. I used my Silhouette to cut out the banner element to attach to the card. A friend asked me where I got those teeny-tiny clothespins - they're a digital element in the kit! Have I mentioned how much I love my Silhouette?


Next up is the princess card that uses Zoe Pearn's Summer Sorbet digital scrapbook kit. The swirls are cut from a QuicKutz die. The label is a Nestabilities die. I had to add some tiny rhinestones to the crown for added bling!


Finally, there's another happy birthday card using Sherwood Studios' Posy digital scrapbook kit. The flowers were made with Stacy Molter's Flower Templates & Cutting Files. I cut them with my Silhouette. The label is that same Nestabilities die.




No comments:

Post a Comment