Monday, October 25, 2010

More TSOL Projects & Cards!

Here are a couple more projects and a card I created with this month's special release stamps from The {Stamps} of Life!

First is this Christmas card in non-traditional colors. I have this thing for pink and green on Christmas cards. I used the candy canes from the Christmas2Build stamps to make a heart. I added some crystal PK Glitz glitter on the alternating stripes. The mats are cut from a Nestabilities label die. The paper comes from Libby Weifenbach & Tracey Howard's digital kitFra Gee Lay.


Next is a simple sour cream treat container I made as part of a set of six for a tutorial I wrote over on Penny Springmann's Blog. The stamps are from the Monogram2Build and Alpha4Monogram. The circle is either a Nestabilities scalloped circle or else a 1.5" scalloped circle punch, I can't remember now which one I used! Isn't this paper GORGEOUS? I love it. It comes from Penny Springmann and Amanda Heimann's collab kit, Autumn Rhapsody.


Finally I have a simple initial tin that also uses the Monogram2Build and Alpha4Monogram stamps. I stamped using Color Box pigment ink in scarlet, then dumped red embossing powder on top and heat set the whole thing. I love these little boxes, and was thrilled to find a set at Michaels in their Sold-As-Is section marked 75% off, from $19.99 to $5! There was only one tin missing from the whole set so of course I snatched them up! They're perfect for holding a few chocolates or other small treat.

That's it for now! Stay tuned, as I'll have some more before the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment